Corporate Team-Building and Community Drum Therapy Workshops
Dada Nii Okwabi is an experienced facilitator of corporate team building and drum therapy workshops. Drumming has many benefits and you don't need to be a professional to experience them.
- is fun and energising
- can relieve physical and mental tension
- is a form of active meditation
- promotes clear thinking
- brings people together
- teaches people to focus on their beat while listening to others around them
Dadanii's workshops are suitable for people of all ages and abilities including children and adults with learning or physical disabilities, disadvantaged young people and the elderly.
To give you some ideas, we have run:
- a ten minute dance workshop at the beginning of an awards night to energise the participants
- a thirty minute drumming workshop before a corporate dinner to help the participants feel part of a team
- a thirty minute dance workshop before a Christmas dinner to teach people some African dance moves
- a one hour drumming workshop for conference participants to revive them after two days of lectures
We are often asked to combine these sessions with a performance by our bands.